Sunday, July 20, 2008

August Sneak Peek

August is almost here and I can't believe how quickly summer time zooms by! I am doing something a little different this month. Instead of a big papercrafting kit, I'm putting together a project kit that has everything you need to make an awesome album to celebrate your favorite road trip. I really want to make something that is a little more affordable for you in these tough economic times. The album is in the shape of a route sign and is approximately 12 x 6 inches with four thick watercolor canvas sheets inside. There are lots of goodies to add additional pages and with your purchase you will receive color instructions and pictures of my completed album for inspiration. I am featuring the new Making Memories Passport line as well as some Doodlebug Designs cuteness. The full reveal will be on August 1st at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Sharie said...

This project kit looks like so much fun! You have so many unique items in your kits, the ephemera and fabric touches are my favorites.

Jean Summers said...

Great readingg your blog