Saturday, May 2, 2009

Butterfly Pause May Papercrafting Kit

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the LOOOONG delay. Life has been crazy.

We had a fantastic trip to Holland to celebrate my grandfathers 100th
birthday. Being able to see my family again after 4 years was so very
special to me. On April 24th my dear sweet Opa left us forever and I will
always cherish each and every moment I spent with him. He was my hero.



On a lighter note, everything is moving along nicely with the pregnancy. I
have been extremely lucky to have avoided morning sickness during the first
trimester, and am now 16 weeks along and looking (and feeling) more than
slightly pregnant. :)



We have a gorgeous May kit that is called Butterfly Pause. It highlights
the beauty of spring, and features several new lines of paper including SEI
Mimosa and K&Co Wild Raspberry. The embellishments include Jenni Bowlin
Pearl Flowers, a rubber butterfly appliqué, yummy trim and fabric, a vintage
hat tag I picked up in Holland, assorted vintage book pages, and so much
more! The kit is on sale in my Etsy shop (http://sweettweelab.etsy.com) for
only $20 and I have a very limited supply of them.







I hope everyone has a fantastic May!

-elke

2 comments:

polinka said...

your kit looks fabulous!!
Sorry for your grandpa and happy for your sweet little baby!

AmyInKy said...

Congratulations on the baby! You're due on my older son's birthday. ;)