Sunday, February 15, 2009

March Pre-Order and Peek!


The March kit peek is here! This kit comes with all sorts of lovelies that remind me of of life on the farm in the early 1900's. The kit will have brand-new papers from Mark's Paper Company's Old Fashioned Courtship line, Jenni Bowlin's Farmers Wife line, and Basic Grey's Granola line. The embellishments include vintage fabric, milk bottle caps, vintage wallpaper, handmade journaling spots, apothecary labels, an old fashioned clothes pin with three different lace ribbons wound around it, assorted sheets from vintage farming related books, and so much more!

Full kit contents will be revealed very soon!

Visit the Esty shop to snag one: http://sweettweelab.etsy.com


When you purchase this pre-order you are guaranteed a kit to be shipped off to you on or before March 1st.

We have Sandy Pool as the guest designer for March, and I'm sure she will rock this kit!

Oh, and I strongly suggest that you set aside the day of Saturday March 14th. Details will come soon, but I just wanted to let you know now to save that date! :)


Whee!!!

{elke}

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am loving this kit. I can't wait to get it. I don't think I've ever pre-ordered anything without seeing a full reveal but I just had to this time.
Looking forward to seeing the entire kit!