Monday, December 22, 2008

January's Kit Peek: Walden Pond



Hello everyone!

I hope you are getting ready to enjoy a nice cozy holiday with your family. My sis and her hubby are coming to visit from Austin, and I'm super excited!

Here is the sneak peek for the January kit, Walden Pond. This kit comes with all sorts of goodies reflecting on the theme of enchanted forests. There are some great recycled papers from Tinkering Ink, Sassafras Lass, Reminisce, and Kaiser. The embellishments include some glittery Thickers from American Crafts, brads and pearls from Kaiser, a beautiful page from a book on exotic mushrooms, fabric with leaves, sticky notes from Sukie, handmade leaf embellishments, and numerous other pages from vintage books.

Full kit contents will be revealed very soon!

I have the kit available for pre-order in my Etsy store:
http://sweettweelab.etsy.com/ If you are in the Tallahassee area, I am now selling my kits in Textures Handmade Market on Railroad Avenue: http://textureshandmademarket.com/

When you purchase this pre-order you are guaranteed a kit to be shipped off to you before January 1st.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Love,
elke

No comments: