Saturday, September 20, 2008

June Kit Extras for Sale, More Art from Nathalie, and an Update on October's Kit!


I just put together some kits of the extras from the June main kit, Office Gothic, and the add on kit, Highlighter. I have posted them for sale in my Etsy shop: http://sweettweelab.etsy.com. There are only a very limited supply of these kits.

The September kit has sold out, but our awesome guest designer Nathalie has submitted some more inspiration. That girl is TALENTED!!!!

Here is some more of what she has done using the kit:





October's kit is going to be amazing. I am waiting with baited breath for the packages of brand new product to start rolling in. I will post a sneak peek soon. Here's a hint on the main paper manufacturer I'll be using: a sweet smelling flower in a chocolaty coffee drink. Oh my. I've given too much away!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: