Sunday, August 31, 2008

SALE SALE SALE!!! ALL PREVIOUS KITS ON SALE!!!

It's summer madness!!!! The heat has gotten to my head!!!! [she says in her most car salesman like voice]

All previous papercrafting kits are now 20% off!!! I need to clear some space out for new inventory, so I'm going crazy and discounting all my previous kits. The September kit is not included in this sale. If you order the September kit, or any other kit, then all additional items you purchase from the store ship for no extra charge! Now, you say, she MUST be crazy!!! :)

If you have already pre-ordered your September kit and want to take advantage of this sale, please let me know before Tuesday rolls around and we can work it out.

Just shoot on over to the Etsy shop (http://sweettweelab.etsy.com) to take advantage of this craziness before I regain my sanity!

Also, I wanted to show you a little peekie into what our guest designer, Nat, has done with the kit. It is really amazing!



No comments: