Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here comes June!

June is almost here! I can't believe how time flies! I hope your May has been as sweet as mine has been. This is my birthday month, and my birthday was the BEST! Yummy food, great gifts (including an AWESOME macro lens for my camera!), and a cookie cake with a unicorn! What girl wouldn't want a unicorn cake! What makes this even more awesome, August (my sweet husband) had to tell the girl and the cake place how to turn a horse into a unicorn. He he he. The horn on that sucker ended up being almost as large as his head! :)

Here are a couple of peaks. We are doing a main kit this month filled with super yummy Pink Paislee, comic book fun, Etsy finds, and some new Maya Road products.

There will be an add-on album kit as well, featuring new Love Elsie and Sassafras Lass.

I have added some new items to my Etsy shop, including a mega kit of leftovers from the January Sumday Now kit. There are only a few of these kits, so snag one before it's all gone.

The main kit reveal will be on June 1st at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

themathchick said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a good one :) That June kit looks fantastic...I can't wait to see it!!

Sangeeta said...

WOW awesome kit. Glad you had a fun birthday. I have never purchased any of yr kits, so where wld i find the link to purchase it?

Unknown said...

Hey guys! My Etsy shop now has a link to pre-order the June main kit. This won't ship until June 2nd, but this will guarantee you a kit. Here's the link:
June Kit Pre-Order